Lemon Citrus limon
Size: 15 mL
Retail: PHP 950.00
Wholesale: PHP 700.00
The top-selling doTERRA essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. It can be diluted with a carrier oil and applied topically to help maintain a clear and healthy appearance. It is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When diffused, Lemon is uplifting, energizing, and has been shown to help improve mood.
- Add 1-2 drops to your facial regimen at night to reduce oily skin.
- Use with carrier oil to help skin maintain a healthy appearance.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment and promote a positive mood.
- Add Lemon essential oil to your soap for a little extra cleaning power to get rid of greasy residue.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Helps the skin maintain a clear and healthy appearance.
- Reduces appearance of oily skin.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- Removes stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Improves mood with its energizing and invigorating aroma.
- Cleansing and preserving qualities of Lemon make it perfect for maintaining furniture.
Clean, fresh, citrus, bright
Lemon rinds (peel)
Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene