Note: The 5 mL version of this product is available only in kits, or by special offer. This page remains for information purposes only.
Size: 5 mL
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its
unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times,
the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing,
relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and
relaxing qualities, continue to be Lavender’s most notable
attributes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to
reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath
water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the
back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows,
bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful
night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is
considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Apply topically and/or diffuse to promote relaxation and feelings of ease.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- May help keep hair looking thick and healthy.
Powdery, floral, light
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Ocimene