Size: 5 mL
Retail: PHP 2,600.00
Wholesale: PHP 1,950.00
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and chewing gums. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Use
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 mL of carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 mL of carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops of carrier oil and apply to skin.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Supports healthy metabolic function.
- Maintains a healthy immune system.
- Naturally repels insects.
Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm
Transcinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, eugenol