New Year New You Q&A
Where can I find the promo code?
- If you are the host of the New Year New You event, you can find it by logging into the doTERRA Calendar and clicking on “My Events”—under "Actions" there is a green button that says "Promo Codes", it will list all of your events with each of the promo codes.
- If you attended a New Year New You event, you will get the promo code from the host of the event you attended.
Where do my new enrollees enter the promo code?
When ordering in the U.S., the promo code will need to be applied by the new member when placing the 100 PV enrollment order. When they are ready to checkout, they will go to their cart, under "Order Summary" there will be a place to put their promo code. Individuals in Canada will submit their ID number, password, and promo code (newyou18) after enrolling at https://www.mydoterra.com/nyny.
Do online/webinar events qualify as an event? Yes, online events and webinars can qualify as a New Year, New You event.
I am having trouble logging in to the calendar to register events, what should I do?
- Go to the log in page and click "Trouble logging in?"
- Watch for an email containing a new username and password
- Copy and paste both the username and password information exactly
- If you continue to have problems, please email email@example.com
Do I need to fill out all of the information when submitting an event? Only the required fields. If you do not wish to put your address on your event, please submit it as an online event and include a link.
Do I have to be the enroller of those who attend my event? The event holder does not have to be the enroller of those who attend the event.
Multiple Wellness Advocates will be running the event, will each individual need to register for the event? No. Only one individual will need to register the event and manage the promo code.
What are product points? Product points can be used to purchase some of our dōTERRA products. There are, however, some products that can’t be purchased with points. These mainly consist of diffusers and business tools.
How do my new enrollees receive their 100 free product points? Please circle back to this page and carefully review the ‘How to Earn’ section.
Are Wholesale Customers allowed to participate in this promotion? Yes, this promotion is for Wellness Advocates and Wholesale Customers only.
If the new enrollee accidentally missed their 100 PV mark for their enrollment order or first LRP order, can they make up the difference? Please send a short email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee an exception can be made.
Is there a limit on how many events I can register? No, you can register as many events as you would like January 1 – February 28, 2018. Please be aware that any events registered outside this timeline do not count as New Year, New You events.
What markets are participating in this promotion? U.S. and Canada. If you are wondering if your market is participating, please call into your member services and they will be able to answer questions specifically for your market.
What are business days? Business days are Monday–Friday. Please be aware that Holidays do not count as a business days.
How to Schedule a New Year, New You Event:
- Go to: http://calendar.doterra.com
- Click on the drop down at the top that says "Login"
- Create an account to edit events and view event promo codes
- Once your account has been created, click on the drop down at the top with your email address or username and click "Add Event"
- The promo code for new enrollees can be found by going to that same drop down at the top, then "My Events". On the right, you will see a green button that says "Promo Codes", click this button and it will show all the codes for each of your events.
- Event must be between January 1, 2018 and February 28, 2018 to qualify.
Click here to download a step-by-step PowerPoint on how to register and schedule your event.
All events are automatically approved unless we email you stating otherwise. You will see a confirmation screen appear after you submit your event.
If you have additional questions regarding how this promotion works, please call into member services at (800)-411-8151 or email email@example.com with the subject 'New Year, New You Question'.