Any use of Allowed Content by Cinematic Media is prohibited without prior written consent from Company. dōTERRA retains the right to approve or not approve any item in its sole discretion.
“Cinematic Media” means any transmission of information which is conveyed by television, cable, stage, live theatrical performance, or satellite transmissions.
Cinematic Media will not be approved unless the following is provided to dōTERRA:
1. A script of the Cinematic Media.
2. If the Cinematic Media will use graphics or images, a copy of all graphics or images that will be incorporated into the media.
3. Identification, headshots, and a resume of all actors or presenters that will be depicted in the media.
4. A description of how Allowed Content will be used in the media.
5. A description of how, where, and when the proposed media will be used.
6. A description of the quantities of the media that will be manufactured and offered for sale or gratuity.
7. A signed royalty agreement signed by the applicant. (The royalty agreement will be provided by dōTERRA after initial approval of the design or prototype).