2017 yōu dōTERRA Convention Travel
Additional Housing Options
Salt Lake County has just over 17,000 hotel rooms located throughout downtown and the surrounding areas. The doTERRA Room Block sells out very quickly, if you are trying to book a hotel room for your convention stay and are unable to fill the requested dates through the block there are other great options available:
- Advanced Reservations Systems, Inc. (ARES) CLICK HERE
- Airbnb CLICK HERE
- VRBO CLICK HERE
- Vacation Rentals CLICK HERE
- Hotels.com CLICK HERE
- Expedia CLICK HERE
- Trivago CLICK HERE
- Kayak CLICK HERE
- Priceline CLICK HERE
- Travelocity CLICK HERE
- Check out Visit Salt Lake’s comprehensive lodging option listings CLICK HERE
*Please note the above booking engines are not hosted by doTERRA. doTERRA is not responsible for collecting any fees associated with your bookings, no show rates or any other agreements made between you and the above booking engines. Nor can it be viewed or modified by doTERRA or the Orchid Housing team.
CLICK HERE for area map.
Transportation & Parking
A walkable convention district combined with public transportation options, shuttles, rental cars, taxis, and limos make it easy to get around when you're in Salt Lake.
- Light-rail lines are available from the Airport to downtown and many outlying areas
- Downtown "Free Fare Zone" including all 6 TRAX light-rail stops (see Free Fare Zone map)
- Safe sidewalks and compact downtown for easy walking
- Many transportation groups including UBER are also available within the city
Parking for the Salt Palace Convention Center
The Salt Palace Convention Center offers two convenient, fully-staffed underground parking garages. The first is a 600 stall garage located at 185 West 200 South. The second is a 400 stall garage located at 50 South 300 West. Bicycle parking racks are located in the parking garages and in various places around the Salt Palace and downtown.
In addition to parking on-site at the Salt Palace, downtown Salt Lake has over 30,000 parking spaces available. Check out the quick map below, download a PDF version, or check out the interactive map.