Submitted by: Louisa Nickel, Illinois
These popsicles are a fun and cooling recipe to make with the family on any hot summer day.
1 can full-fat coconut milk
1 cup orange juice
⅓ cup (or to taste) agave or sweetener of choice
1–2 drops Lime oil
- Blend coconut milk, agave, and Lime oil.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold, dividing evenly.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes, then top with orange juice.
- Freeze again for 30 minutes.
- Insert popsicle sticks. Continue freezing until firm.
Tip: If you have any coconut shavings or lime wedges on hand, those add beautiful color and flavor to the popsicles.