Are you looking for a new recipe for the change of season? Try this Spring Gnocchi with Basil and Lemon oils.
2 (10-ounce) bags potato gnocchi
2 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
1 bell pepper, sliced in strips
1 medium onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 small zucchini, sliced
3 cups of raw spinach
8 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
1 drop Basil oil
1 drop Lemon oil
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
½ cup parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat one tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add gnocchi and cook, stirring often, until golden brown. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining one teaspoon oil, onion, zucchini, and bell pepper to pan and sauté, stirring, over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and water. Cover and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add spinach and cook, stirring, until spinach starts to wilt.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper, lemon juice, essential oils, and fresh herbs.
- Stir in gnocchi and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.