Essential Tea Time
BLUEBERRY-ORANGE MUFFIN CAKE
Great for a brunch or as a dessert.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup honey
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon Wild Orange oil
- 1½ cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1½ cups coconut
- Cream together butter and honey. Add eggs, orange juice, and Wild Orange; mix.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in blueberries, 1 cup of coconut, and lemon juice. Place in 9x13 cake pan.
- Top with the remaining ½ cup coconut. 5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 40 minutes.
1. To avoid overpowering flavor, dip a toothpick in the center of the dripper cap and then swirl it in your beverage: repeat the process if necessary. Add fresh or dry herbs for color and additional benefit.
2. Remove hot water from the stove right before it starts to boil.
3. Essential oils can be used in preparing hot as well as cold drinks.