Prep Time:5 Minutes
Cook Time:12 Minutes
- ¼ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ¾ cups heavy cream (separated)
- 2 drops Peppermint oil
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Combine chips and ½ cup heavy cream in bowl, and melt in the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Whip the remaining heavy cream with 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, ½ teaspoon vanilla, and 2 drops Peppermint oil. Once peaks are formed, fold in chocolate mixture.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate.