Using dōTERRA Rose Touch
Previously only available during special promotions, the long awaited Rose essential oil is now available for regular purchase in a 10 mL roll-on bottle as a part of the doTERRA Touch® line. doTERRA Rose Touch combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Rose essential oil, one of the world’s most precious essential oils, making applications and usage options both affordable and convenient.
Known for its sweet floral fragrance, doTERRA Rose Touch also provides a myriad of benefits when applied topically. Here are some of our favorite uses:
Our Favorite Uses
- Because of Rose’s sweet floral aroma, it is well-known in the perfume industry. For a beautiful and elegant personal fragrance, apply doTERRA Rose Touch to your neck and wrists.
- Rose’s scent is not only sweet and floral, it also provides emotional benefits and is emotionally uplifting. Throughout the day when your mood needs a lift, apply doTERRA Rose Touch to your heart and pulse points.
- doTERRA Rose Touch is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy-looking, radiant skin. Because of its convenient application in a roll-on bottle and its combination with Fractionated Coconut Oil, we love applying doTERRA Rose Touch directly on skin imperfections in the morning and night. Not only will it help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections but it will also promote an even skin tone and healthy complexion.
- The labor-intensive and delicate process of harvesting and distilling rose petals produces a sweet floral aroma that’s renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries.
- In medieval Persia (now known as Iran), Avicenna (980-1037 AD), a Persian doctor wrote extensively on health and wellness and is credited as the father of aromatherapy as we now know it. He attempted various distillation methods using flowers and was eventually able to isolate the scent of the rose as well as produce rose water.
- Rose is included in many doTERRA proprietary blends. Some of them include doTERRA Console®, Immortelle, and Whisper®.
doTERRA Rose Touch will be available starting October 2, 2017.