Product Spotlight: dōTERRA Breathe® Respiratory Drops
doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops Product Description
When respiratory issues arise, popping a doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drop in your mouth is one of the fastest ways to experience the cooling benefits of the doTERRA Breathe blend and to promote clear breathing. A simple way to promote easy breathing, the doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops combine everything you love about the doTERRA Breathe blend into one tasty lozenge.
Where to Buy doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops
If you are looking for a fast, effective way to promote respiratory health, soothe the airways, and calm the senses, you’ll want a bag of doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops on hand. Visit the doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops product page to learn more about ordering.
While some lozenges have off-putting tastes or slow effects, doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops use potent, powerful CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils to deliver cooling results that help promote clear breathing. Not to mention, the lozenges taste good and are made from a safe, natural formula.
doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops Uses and Benefits
- With the use of the doTERRA Breathe blend, doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops are designed to help maintain clear airways and promote easy breathing.* The cooling, soothing essential oils used in the formula for these respiratory drops aim to help support overall respiratory health, while helping ease respiratory issues.
- Not only can the doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops help promote clear airways, but the essential oils included in this blend are also designed to calm the senses. When experiencing respiratory discomfort or distress, it can be helpful to feel calm emotionally. As users experience the soothing benefits of the doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops, they will also benefit from a soothing of the senses.
- You’ll want to have doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops on hand for a simple, effective way to experience the benefits of doTERRA Breathe. Place a bag of respiratory drops in your first aid kit at home or in the car to ensure that you always have doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops in a convenient, accessible place—you never know when you might need them!
- Another unique benefit of the doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops is that they can support mental clarity and function. Not only will these drops help soothe the airways and calm the senses, but the invigorating essential oils used in this blend will also promote mental clarity and awareness.
- Possibly the greatest benefit of the doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drops is that they provide a fast, mess-free way to use the doTERRA Breathe Blend. Packaged specifically to make them travel-friendly and easy to use, these respiratory drops can be enjoyed by anyone, any time. For those times when you don’t have a bottle of doTERRA Breathe on hand, or you want to make application easy for your kids, taking a doTERRA Breathe lozenge is the easiest way to get fast results, without any hassle.
Lemon: Among several benefits, Lemon oil has a fresh, invigorating scent and supports healthy respiratory function.*
Peppermint: An obvious choice for the doTERRA Breathe Respiratory Drop formula, Peppermint oil is cooling and energizing, and promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
Cardamom: Known to assist with respiratory health and promote clear breathing, Cardamom oil adds a unique element to any blend.*
Eucalyptus: With cleansing properties, Eucalyptus oil is known to promote feelings of clear breathing as well as relaxation.
Thyme: With a unique scent and countless benefits, the specific chemical makeup of Thyme essential oil helps promote a healthy immune system.*
Melissa: Not only does Melissa oil help promote feelings of relaxation, but it is also known to help support immune health.*
Directions for Use
Adults and children five years and over: Dissolve one drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every two hours as needed.
Children under five years: Consult a physician.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.