As the weather gets warmer, the temptation to indulge in fattening frozen treats becomes more appealing. This frozen yogurt bark recipe makes for a great healthier alternative—and tastes just as sweet! As an added bonus, Lemon oil provides immune boosting properties and a zesty flavor. You may not want to share once you've had a taste.
1 large container plain greek yogurt
2 cups freshly cut strawberries
1–2 drops Lemon oil
- Add 1–2 drops Lemon oil to greek yogurt and stir thoroughly.
- Spread yogurt onto a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Cut strawberries into medium sections and place onto yogurt.
- Freeze for 3–4 hours.
- Remove bark from pan, peel off parchment paper, and break in pieces.
- Store remaining pieces in freezer.