Manuka Leptospermum scoparium
Size: 5 mL
Retail: RM 277.00
Wholesale: RM 208.00
Revered by the Maori people for its many invigorating properties, Manuka has been used for centuries in New Zealand for its plethora of health benefits. doTERRA’s New Zealand Manuka Essential Oil is a pure steam distillation of the potent aromatic compounds found in the flowers, leaves, and stems of the Manuka tree. Manuka essential oil has a rich, spicy, herbaceous fragrance that can promote feelings of rest and relaxation. Use Manuka essential oil to ground and center energies while shielding yourself in preparation for deep meditation. Manuka essential oil can also be diffused aromatically to help cleanse and freshen the air. Applied topically, Manuka promotes the appearance of smooth, healthy looking skin.
- Diffuse during meditation to center oneself.
- Dispense 2-3 drops on a terra cotta plate and breathe in deeply before bedtime.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favourite cleanser or toner to maintain the appearance of a smooth, clear complexion.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Cleanses and freshens the air.
- Promotes the appearance of smooth, healthy skin.
- Supports healthy immune system.
Rich, spicy, sweet, and herbaceous
Leaves, Seeds, Bark, Gum
Leptospermone, E-calamenene, alpha-pinene, cadina-3, 5-diene