Size: 15 mL
Retail: RM 140.00
Wholesale: RM 105.00
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health, it also helps to soothe occasional stomach upset. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favourites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Blends well with Lavender essential oil for a soothing massage.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when feeling overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up on long drives.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing when diffused.
Minty, hot, herbaceous
Main Chemical Constituents