Neroli Touch Oil
Size: 10 mL
Retail: $92.00 AUD
Wholesale: $69.00 AUD
Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree; in fact, there are
three oils derived from this same tree—Orange is derived from the orange peels, Petitgrain
from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli from the flower. Much research has been conducted
regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. It’s known for its calming uplifting aroma, which
may support relaxation, and help promote spiritual and emotional well-being.
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils in a carrier oil for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day for an uplifting scent.
- Try using Neroli when you are looking for a calming environment.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- A positive uplifting aroma.
- Enables a sense of calm and ease.
- Calming, lulling aroma to support relaxation.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Neroli flower
Sweet, floral, citrusy, fresh
Linalool, linalyl acetate, limonene