Leadership Retreat Workshop Sessions are an incredible way to learn directly from doTERRA’s AU/NZ top leaders and to gain new tools to take your business to the next level.
How Workshop Sessions work:
- You will need to register to attend Workshop Sessions
On the day of Workshop Sessions (Saturday 27 July):
- Go to the room that is allocated for your first workshop at 8:00AM
- Scan your QR code at the door
- Take a seat! This is your Workshop Session for the next 75 minutes
*Once you register for a workshop, you will be unable to swap in to another workshop (so choose wisely!)
- There is a 30 minute break in between workshops for you to stretch, have a break and get ready for your next chosen workshop is to begin
- Make sure you have your QR code ready to scan for your next workshop at 10:45AM
How to Register:
- An email will be sent to your email address that was used to purchase your Leadership Retreat Ticket with. It will be titled ‘doTERRA AU/NZ Leadership Retreat 2019 Workshop Registration’
- You have until 11:59PM Sunday 21 July 2019 AEST to register for Workshop Sessions
- Workshop Sessions have a limited number of attendees who can register for them. To avoid missing out on your preferred Workshop Session, please register at your earliest convenience. It is first in, first choice in registering for your preferred Workshop Sessions.
*You need to have purchased a Leadership Retreat ticket to be eligible to register for Workshop Sessions.
- You can only select one Workshop in Session 1 and one Workshop in Session 2. You are unable to select two workshops in the same session, as they are presented at the same time.
For example; Bill has booked in to Workshop A in Session 1 (starting at 8:00AM). He has then selected Workshop C in Session 2 (starting at 10:15AM)
- You can select the same session number in both Session 1 & Session 2.
For example; Sam has booked in to Workshop B in Session 1 (starting at 8:00AM). She then has selected Workshop B for Session 2 (starting at 10:15AM)
- You are not able to swap out of your workshop and in to another workshop. Attendees will be scanned in to the rooms, and you will not gain access if you have selected a different workshop.
For example; John has booked in to Workshop C in Session 1. He attends the start of Workshop C in Session 1, but wants to see what other workshops are running. He attempts to enter Workshop A sessions, but is kindly turned away as he has registered for Workshop C
- Each workshop has 3 speakers in each. You will be listening to all 3 for the entire workshop you select
- Selections cannot be changed once submitted.