Set yourself up for Diamond Club Success!
“A goal without a plan is just a wish” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
What do you think is the number one thing that previous Diamond Club participants recommend you do?
They recommend you PREPARE and PLAN for your Diamond Club season! We know, that sounds like hard work and not much fun…. So here are some questions to stimulate your thinking, and some information to get you started.
Prepare your ‘Out of Area’ team
- Where do you want to travel during Diamond Club? Why are these areas important to your dōTERRA business long term?
- How can you build your doTERRA presence in these areas? Consider hosting online events, or perhaps schedule regular mentoring with your your existing team members. Building relationships now will ensure your Diamond Club success.
- Who are your existing team members in these areas? How can you support them to generate excitement in their local community about your upcoming Diamond Club events?
Find your Sponsors
One of the 2019 Diamond Club requirements is that you nominate at least one sponsor who agrees to mentor and support you throughout your Diamond Club season.
- Who would you like to work with? Who can provide you with learning? Would they be willing to attend some of your classes and provide you with feedback to grow your skills? How often will they connect with you? What mentoring will they provide? Will they keep you accountable to your goals?
Participate in Premier Club
Is the Presidential Diamond or Double Diamond leader in your upline running Premier Club?
Get in touch with your Diamond Leader to learn more!
Support at home
Once you have decided that you are ready to do Diamond Club, make sure to sit down with your family/support system. A four month period of extreme activity will impact on your world. Sit everyone down and explain what doing Diamond Club will mean: traveling, the absences, the interruptions for phone calls… And explain how this will benefit them in the long term: the growth, the potential increased income.
- How will you prepare your family for your Diamond Club season?
- What are the benefits for them?
- What support will you need at home?
- How can you get them involved and excited about Diamond Club?
- What can you put in place now to alleviate
- Although you may be traveling alone, you will never be doing Diamond Club alone. Those closest to you need to be actively involved in making the decision to do Diamond Club. You will need the support of your immediate family/support system to accomplish what you’re about to do.
What follow up systems do you have in place to ensure that your Diamond Club Enrolees have the best start to their doTERRA journey?
- How will you keep connected with your Diamond Club enrolees?
- How will you keep up with your Diamond Club administration?